- • To introduce new technology in the silk industry and bring together all stakeholders in the field on a common platform.
- • To popularize the mulberry silk as a business model among the women in Assam.
A three-day seminar cum workshop on “Promotion of mulberry silk in Assam” was organized for disseminating improved /scientific mulberry silk production techniques among the progressive sericulture women farmers from all over Assam.
- Chief Guest : Joint Secretary, Ministry of DoNER
- Funding Partner : Ministry of DoNER, Govt. of India, New Delhi
- Learning Partners : 150 tribal women from Sonitpur and Lakhimpur districts of Assam